Friday, April 20, 2007

Going... going.... gone


Hi everyone,

We are leaving to move to our new house tomorrow! It is taking us four whole days to get there! We get to sleep at a caravan park, a hotel and on a boat!!! Almost everything is packed and Mum said that I have to be quick so she can pack up the computer.

Last Sunday we had a party here and my cousins, Aunties, Uncles and Nannan came to say goodbye to us. Mum took lots of photos, but not many of Carbi and me this time!

This is Dad and Laura
Mum and Mia

Pop, Mia and Laura
Jack and Carbi
Laura wearing Dads shoes, sunglasses and hat
On Monday I did two assessments at uni. They were pretty easy. Mum called me a freeloader because she said I was to do the talking in one of the assessments but I didn't. I don't understand why she thinks I'm a freeloader... it's hard work lying still and being quiet in class!!

On Wednesday, Mum and I had our last day at uni. We still have uni work to do, but we don't have to go to uni for it. I learnt how to measure a step to put in a ramp... if any of the doggies that read this want me to work out a ramp for them just let me know!

This is my uni class... Mum doesn't like the photo of her!!I have to go now, Mum's getting cranky cause she needs to pack the computer up and she also didn't want me to put that photo there so I'd better publish before she notices!!

BYE!!
Aramis xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! We will look forward to your next post!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Urban Smoothie Read said...

mayb d new environment, brings u new ADVENTURE!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope everything goes ok. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Simba xx

Simba and Jazzi said...

I have been nomimated for the awesome blog awards!! How cool it that. Please vote for me.

Simba xx

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Oooooh, g'luck with the move.

Look forward to reading you soon again.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Calla said...

Travel safe guys! Enjoy the trip :)

Joe Stains said...

good luck with your move!!

Deanna said...

Good luck! See you on the other side!