Saturday, April 07, 2007

Babysitting and packing


Hi all,
Firstly, Thanks for all your good wishes for Carbi. He didn't end up having his operation. He was sick the night before and so Mum and Dad had to cancel the op, and today, his tooth fell out all on it's own! So no operation for him!

My Aunty Jules has been sick. She had to go into hospital last Saturday... which meant that my cousins came to stay. This is Tommy, he is six.

And this is Laura, she is two.


They look cute and innocent don't they?? Well, they're not!! They told me to go away when they came near me and then they tried to pat me when I didn't want them too! I wasn't allowed on the lounge if they were, and we missed training because they were here. They have gone home now, Aunty Jules came out of hospital on Thursday.

We have started to pack for our move to our new house in Tasmania. As you can see, I have been supervising the whole process.

We leave in exactly two weeks! We get to go on a big boat which looks like this:


And then we will be at our house which looks like this!

It's exciting to be packing but sad because it means we are going a long way away from Nana and Pop, and Uncle Dan, and all our other friends!!

Mum and I are still studying hard for our Masters, but we have decided to go part time for a while and will finish at the end of next year now.

Bye for now!
Aramis

No comments: