Thursday, January 11, 2007

The News


MTLH told me something the other day when I was excited about being able to show Fei around if she came to visit NSW. The something got me worried. Carbi was excited about it but I'm not.

MTLH said that we are moving. I hope that she means me as well. I don't want ANOTHER new home! Although... I guess another new home WITH MTLH and Dad and Carbi wouldn't be too bad.

Anyways... she said we are moving to Tasmania. This is Australia (this was the best map I could find... Yamba is marked on there but I don't even know where that is! :-) )

We live in New South Wales at the moment and we have to go to Tasmania (which is right down the bottom!). First we have to drive 900 kms and then we have to go on a boat overnight to get there. MTLH just told me that some people out there don't know what kms are so I googled to find out how many miles that is and this is what I got... 900 kilometers = 559.234073 miles.

This is our new house...


They aren't moving for a few months... which means I have a few months to be really good and make sure that they take me with them!

I really like the backyard here too... it's big and fun for Carbi and I too play in. MTLH took this video of 'her boys' (as she calls us) playing out the back.



Anyway, I'm off to be good...
Aramis xx

No comments: