Sunday, January 14, 2007

New 'Family' Members


Hi everyone,

I just want to introduce you to my new 'sisters'. They are part of my Paws for Diabetics (PFD) family! If you haven't alredy... please check out the PFD site so you know how important me, Carbi and the rest of the PFD family are!!!

Firstly we have Phoenix.


She is living with my other Mum. She was really small when she was born but thanks to her breeder she lived and now has a really important job!

Second we have Shania.



Phoenix and Shania are both hairless chinese cresteds and are real sisters as well as PFD sisters! Shania now lives with Gail and will be a big help to her by detecting Gail's hypos!

Now everyone cross their fingers that they start alerting really soon so that their new mum's get to feel safer!!! Some doggies take longer to start alerting than others. Carbi started only two days after he came to live with MTLH and Dad.

Aramis xx

No comments: