Monday, January 29, 2007

Parties


On Saturday night we got to go out to a fancy restaurant for our Uncle Andrew's 21st birthday party. Aramis and I sat under the table and behaved really good. Mum forgot to take her camera so we don't have any pictures of that - BUT we went around to their house last night and Mum got pictures there.

This is Uncle Andrew and his cake

This is my face when I thought I'd be able to have some cake (we didn't get any)

This is Aramis's face

This is Dad trying to look scary

This is Sarah playing with me (Sarah is Uncle Andrew's girlfriend)

This is Dad teasing me


2 comments:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi guys!

Sorry you didn't have a chance to eat cake, it looks pawfully yummy on your page. Mom says that I can't have chocolate as it can make me really sick, but I think chocolate would be my favorite if I could eat it.

It looks like you had a nice celebration!

Billy Boo

Joe Stains said...

wow you got to go IN the restaurant?? that is SO cool!