Thursday, January 04, 2007

Present!


I got a new present yesterday! Nana, Dad, Mum, Aramis and I all drove down to Penrith to get it (and Nana's new computer). I waited in the car with Dad while Mum went into the store and got it.

It looks like this:
When we got home Mum set it up in the lounge room for me.

First she pulled out the inside bit:

Then she zipped up one side:

And then the other:

And then I discovered that my new present was a special little house just for me! Mum and Dad can zip up the door to lock Aramis out and let me play with my toys all by myself.

Aramis says that it is because I'm being naughty at work and Dad is going to put me in it to keep me out of the way... but I know from reading my friend Joey's blog that you don't get presents if you are naughty, so Aramis MUST be wrong!

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

tanner has a house like that one!!! We have to put him in it when mom and dad leave because he eats everything in the house if we dont!

Loki said...

Hello Carbi and Aramis

I didnt even have a christmas or new year presents. Sad! But is it mean that i'm good??

Anyway, I've tagged you for new year resolution. Check out at my blog..

Cheers
Loki

e said...

Yay what a cool pressie!!
Lucky!!

Cheers
Fei & E