Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Boring!


Today we worked... and it was boring!!! I don't know how people do it all day every day!

MTLH and Dad are now watching NCIS so I'm using the computer while it is free. Texas... to answer your question, I don't have a favourite character on NCIS, I use the time while Dad and MTLH is watching to catch up on my blog and emails and comments.

Today MTLH had to do interviews all day. Dad, Carbi and I all went with her and sat around doing nothing all day. The best part of the day was when we got to go for a run and when Dad brought us chicken nuggets for dinner cause we were so good all day!

Tomorrow we head home and then it's off agian on Thursday for MTLH and I.

Goodnight
Aramis xx

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

yummm chicken nuggets!! we had steamed yam, not NEARLY as tasty :(

Anonymous said...

I actually watched NCIS with Mum and Dad - but it was a bit hot on the couch...even so, I snuggled right up to my hoomans. I love it! Chicken nuggets are really nice - sometimes if we get drive through, my hoomans will buy them for me. Yum!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

P.S. As for blogs and comments, I get Dad or Mum to type for me - my paws are a bit too big for the tiny little human keys. Maybe I should get them to get me a keyboard in my size...

Carbi Yarker said...

Chicken nuggets are very yummy! We only get them if we have been VERY good!

Texas - you really should get your humans to buy you a bigger keyboard. I manage on this one because I have little paws and I use my nails to hit the keys... sometimes it takes a while but at least I get it done - if it was up to Mum or Dad I'd hardly ever blog!!

Licks Carbi

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Aramis, from Marvin in cold and frosty Scotland!

Thanks for your comment on my Blog the other day! I would like to put your Blog on my Link List, could you let me know the correct URL, if that is ok with you!

love and licks Marvin xx