Sunday, January 21, 2007

We're all going on a Summer Holiday


It's not a long holiday... but it is a holiday.

MTLH has to go to Nowra (on the South Coast of NSW) for work and Dad, Carbi and I are going with her. We are going to get to go to the beach and have lots of fun. We are leaving when Carbi and Dad get home from work in the morning and then coming back on Wednesday. Then MTLH has to go to the Central Coast for work and I'm going with her. Dad and Carbi have to stay home and go to work.

We'll post when we can!

Aramis xx

5 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Have fun guys...my mum goes to Nowra for work on Thursday - it's a nice place :-)

Love
Opy

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Carbi and Aramis,

Thanks for your message. You are so lucky to be in your summer time right now. I was out this morning in -20C weather but the sun was shining so it didn't seem so bad out there.

I'm glad you have more names than I do, and I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one!

I'll add you to my favorites. Keep up your great work!

Billy Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Have fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Carbi Yarker said...

Uncle Dan just pointed out to me that we posted this post twice so i have to delete one... the other one had one comment i don't want to loose so I copied it here.... It's from Texas...

macgoogle said...

Yeah! Please post when you can! Hope you have an excellent holiday - don't get too much sand in your paws. And tell your Dad NOT TO MISS - NCIS! TUESDAY! Set one of those beepy things that Dad has lots of.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

P.S. Mum and Dad's fave character is Abby. My uncle (hooman) Chris's fave character is Danozo. Which are yours? I don't really have a fave - except for my Daddy's comfy leg while we watch anything on TV.

Carbi Yarker said...

Oh no Opy! Why couldn't your Mum have been coming earlier?? Then you could have snuck into her suitcase and come and played with us!! We could have had fun while the humans worked!!

Oh well... maybe next time?