Monday, January 22, 2007

I can't sleep!!


Hi everyone,
I know we said that we wouldn't be posting but I can't sleep because it's noisy here. I was asleep until the neighbours came home...

Anyways, I was awake and so I got out Mum's laptop to play a game and then discovered that I can connect wirelessly to the internet here!!!! I was so excited! Quietly excited cause I didn't want Mum to wake up and use it instead.

Today has been a long day, and guess what?? Mum remembered the camera - but not the memory card!! So she has got a cheap camera that she put a weird round memory card in and that I can't see photos on when they are taken. Mum also said that we have to take the photos somewhere to be "developed". I'm not sure why I can't just stick that weird round memory card into the computer like I do the other one we have... maybe we don't have the right slot for it or something? Anyway, since I don't have my own photos I will use ones I find in google!!

This morning we drove for ages. I had a big sleep and when I woke up I looked out the window
and saw some of these...

I wanted to bark at them but there were lots of them and they were bigger than me so I didn't make a noise. Doesn't it look vicious?? Mum called them cow-dogs.

Then we saw some of these...

Mum called these ones horse-dogs

And last but not least, we saw some....

goat-dogs.

Then we got to the caravan and all had a sleep. In the afternoon we woke up and went to the beach.

We were walking along the edge of the water and then all of a sudden a wave came. Dad and I managed to run away from it but Mum got wet and Aramis got a bit wet cause he ran a bit away. THEN Aramis started to panic cause he wanted to get out of the water right away! But cause he was trying and there was water and wet sand he fell over and got covered in sand and water. He had sand all over his face and all down one side. I laughed and laughed - because it didn't happen to me!! You know what's even funnier than that?? Aramis had to have a shower to get some of the sand out!!!

Well... I'm feeling tired now, it's quiet again and I have a hard day tomorrow - I have to help Mum interview people to go and teach english in China.

I'll post again tomorrow if I'm not to tired.

Night
Carbi xx

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

sounds like you had a great day, but aramis had less than a great day! mom has some of that weird round memory stuff too, I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Round memory stuff? Dad says that's OOOOOOOOOLD! I like looking at cowdogs and horseydogs but I have never seen a goatdog. But Carbi, you shouldn't laugh at Aramis for falling in the water. Water is a nasty thing - ew! It's like... like...wet... and stuff... yuck!

Love and Lick,
Texas (and his humans).