Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here I come to save the day....


This morning MTLH started to prepare food for dinner. She has to cook rice and let it cool so she put a big pot of water on the stove and turned it on to boil. She then went and sat in the air conditioned loungeroom to wait for it to boil.

I could smell something funny so I barked and barked and ran into the kitchen and back to MTLH telling her to get up and HURRY!!

MTLH came in and could see black stuff coming out from around the bottom of the pot and so she picked it up and then yelled to Dad that there was a FIRE!!!

Dad ran in and blew it out! He was able to do this because I told them early and it wasn't big!! MTLH said that something had fallen into the element and caught on fire.

my pimped pic!


I got lots of loving after that!!

Aramis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hero you are! I have saved my Mum and Dad from rats and mice and birds before but never a fire! *sniffs your blog place* It smells nice here... A little like a BBQ. *sniffs your butts* Nice to meet you both!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Joe Stains said...

good job!! you deserve a medal!

Aramis said...

Hehe Texas... it did smell a little like a BBQ after the fire I got stopped. lol.

I do deserve a medal, don't I joe? But I'm sure I wont get one... I do, however, have a nice certificate from when I passed my assistance dog test - but that's just not the same.

Licks
Aramis.