Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bad day (but some good)


Today has been a bit of a bad day... it all started at 10.30 last night actually...
Dad went to work and left me at home!!! I had a little cut on my foot and he didn't want me to step in anything yucky (we work in a nursing home). I cried and cried and cried. I didn't like Mum because she held me and stopped me from going with Dad. I talked to Pop for a while but he had to go to bed so I went to my bed and cried and howled until about 2am! Then I was tired so I went to sleep.

This morning I got up when Pop did and was talking to him. Then he went out to the car and didn't tell me to wait at the door. I ran out the door and ran away. Pop yelled at me but I ran next door to where our car is normally parked but it wasn't there so I couldn't go and find him. Then Mum tricked me by running away from me and making me chase her and somehow I ended up inside.

Dad came home soon after that and we all had another snooze because we didn't get much sleep last night (for some strange reason).

When we got up we had a play and then Mum made us both have a bath.







The good stuff that happened today was that training started again and we all got to go. I was really good!

I'm tired now.
Night
Carbi xx

5 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Carbi: I soooo understand how you feel when your Dad goes away without you. My mom even has to take me to the bathroom with her (which isn't always pleasant, but it's better than being left behind). If she does have to go someplace, I just whimper and cry as if my heart were breaking. How can humans leave you when they KNOW you absolutely love them EVERLY so much? Well, if he does it again, just go online and read doggy blogs. That'll teach him.

Love, Mary-Margaret

Carbi Yarker said...

Luckily Dad doesn't leave me much - I am an assistance dog in training which means I'm allowed to go EVERYWHERE with him! BUT this means when he does go I get so sad, I'm still only little and it's hard to understand why he goes, even if Mum explains it I still cry.
Carbi xx

Joe Stains said...

what a terrible day! good thing your mom got you back inside!

e said...

yikes! Haven't been here in a while and saw all these posts!
Welcome Phoenix and Shania.

Carbi, don't worry about not seeing your dad for just a little while. Think of the cool stuff you can do while he's away and you can tell him all about it when he gets back.

p.s. Fei is in love with Texas. Have you met Texas?

Aramis said...

Well you'll just have to come here more often! :-) We try to post everyday and sometimes it can be twice cause both me and Carbi want to post.

I haven't met Texas... I'll try and sniff him out.
Aramis