Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bits and Pieces


My Aunty Lou is having an exhibition of her paintings in a revolving restaurant in China. She is a good artist and most of our walls here are covered with stuff she has drawn or painted.




I don't know if anyone who reads this (apart from Aunty Lou) is in China, but if you are, you should go to it! I want to, but Carbi and I can only visit when we are dreaming because if we go we aren't allowed back into Australia.

I heard MTLH and Nana talking about going to Villawood Refugee Detention Centre again on Thursday. I didn't like it last time because it's like a prison but I got lots of pats, and everyone was nice so I'm looking forward to it - a bit!

Something secret is being planned in our house. I'm not sure what it is... but I know it involves this...I'll let you know when I work out what is going on!!!



Licks,
Aramis xx




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh we are so excited! What is the surprise we wonder....

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).