Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last night I had a dream....


After watching all the China photos I dreamt that Carbi and I went to visit Aunty Lou in China.
We went to the Great Wall of China (no rabbits to be seen).



Carbi and I went for a run while Aunty Lou had a rest.


Then we went to Tiananmen Square in Beijing, where we looked at the guards.


After that we went to the Forbidden City, also in Beijing. I sniffed the guards shoes cause they smelt good.
Carbi climbed the great Buddah in Leishan.

Carbi drew on the photo

and then walked up all these steps at Emei Shan



Finally we vistited the Cafe in Shanghai where Aunty Lou has her pictures hanging on the wall (go to Loud Creations to see more of her pics). There was a nice comfy lounge that Carbi had a rest on.

Then we came home.

3 comments:

Poseidon said...

Now that's what I call an adventure!

MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

Hi, one of my sisters is a chinese crested powderpuff who looks ALOT like you! Your trip looks like a blast! Woof! MoonShadow

firstimpre55ion said...

Wow I'm jealous of you and Carbi *hehe* Lucky kids! :D

fI