Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm so clever!!


Last night Mum came downstairs to check on Dad (who was asleep because he was sick). I was sleeping too and when Mum checked his level she found out it was 4.2. So she woke both of us up and went upstairs to get some food.

I started to grizzle at Dad but I was still half asleep so didn't put much effort into it. Then I woke up properly. Mum brought down some food for Dad and I barked at him to make him eat it.

Aramis tried to come and talk to Dad but I jumped between them and said "Back up buddy! He's eating".

Aramis and Mum ran upstairs to do something interesting but I stayed with Dad until he was all better.

I got lots of treats and praise and pats because I'm so good!

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Well done Carbi - you deserve all the treats and pats for looking after your dad so well :-)

Love
Opy