Saturday, November 11, 2006

Stranger DANger update


Uncle Dan is mean! He stole my seat next to MTLH all night and then, when we were walking up the stairs, he kicked me in the head (He says it was an accident and I was too close to his natural step - but I doubt it!). It wasn't hard - he hardly touched me, but I think he wanted it be hard.

You know what else? He's so shady he won't show he face on his blog!

~Uncle Dan's blogger profile photo~

He's asleep now so I'm safe until the morning.... unless he isn't asleep and just pretending to be to lull me into a false sense of security!

I'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

Aramis

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yikes Carbi - Uncle Dan sounds scary ! Stay safe buddy !

If you need me and Charlie to come and rescue you - just holla !

Love
Opy

Carbi Yarker said...

Hi Opy,
I love Uncle Dan - but Aramis might want you to rescue him, I'll ask him and let you know.
Carbi xx