Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meeting the Grandparents.


This morning we woke up early, and got in the car. We drove a bit then sat in lots of traffic, with MTLH saying "next time I'm telling them to plan their arrival when it's not peak hour", so I figured someone was arriving and that we were going to see them. Since there was lots of traffic I thought that it was someone very important... Carbi thought it might be Santa but I told him we have to wait awhile to see him.

We drove into a big car park and there was still lots of people, but they all seemed to have big bags like I did when I went to Melbourne before I came to live with MTLH and Dad. We all got out of the car and walked to a big building - there were lots of aeroplanes flying overhead. MTLH and Dad looked at a big TV and then said we needed to go to C/D. So we walked to gate C/D.


We waited for a while and MTLH and I watched this...



Then, she saw someone. Carbi got all excited and started yelling NANA!!! She came out of a big door and had two big bags. She looked a bit scary. MTLH told Dad and 'Nana' to go outside and we kept waiting. A little while later a man came out who was also scary. We walked outside and Carbi got even more excited and yelled POP!!!


We all got in the car and drove to the shops as Nana and Pop hadn't eaten much. Carbi and I sat under the table. When we got back in the car I didn't want to sit in the back with the new scary people and so Dad had to move into the back with me as MTLH was driving.


Then Tommy and Laura and their Mum came over to see Nana and Pop.


I didn't think the day could get any worse!!! I hid most of the time they were here, although I let Laura brush my hair and while she painted I made sure that she didn't get paint everywhere, except her hands!



And I thought it was bad having Uncle Dan here (see Stranger DANger)!!!


Then we went to dog training. I finally worked out what MTLH means when she tells me to stand, although I sometimes forget and sit down instead.


Aramis xx

No comments: