Saturday, November 11, 2006

NO NO NO NO NO


no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!

Uncle Dan is staying over again tonight! It's not fair! How's a dog supposed to sleep knowing that he is in the house!

He tried to attack me with a big, long, shiny, sucky thing that sucked up everything in it's path!! I managed to escape and he put it away in the cupboard so he can't get me with it now.

Opy and Charlie, I think I may need you to rescue me - I don't think I can put up with him being here for much longer!!

ALTHOUGH, if you rescue me, I won't see MTLH and I really like her. I don't know what to do!! Maybe if you can plan the rescue just incase he stays longer and I need it tomorrow! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For all those concerned citizens out there:

We seem to have struck a mutual agreement of staying out of each other's way, so there will be no need for rescuing.

In fact, Aramis lay down next to me and put his head in my lap earlier! I think, however, it may have been an unconcious thing because when I noticed and said "aww Aramis" he looked up at me and walked away in disgust.

But I can't be that repulsive!

Aramis said...

Huh! "there will be no need for rescuing." Of course that's what he wants you to think!

Also, no agreement has been made, I have been staying away from him as I don't like him - I can't say what he has been doing!

And I didn't realise it was his lap! I SWEAR!!

I'm hoping he will leave tomorrow!