Thursday, November 02, 2006

ARRRGHH MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!


A monster tried to eat us today.


Dad drove into it's mouth and it put froth all over us!

It then spat all over us and got rid of the froth.

Then it tried to eat the car with big blue spinny things - I tried to stop it but I couldn't get to it through the windows and MTLH wouldn't let me open the window to attack it!

THEN it blew air on us and dried the spit!

I cuddled MTLH big because SHE was scared of the monster. Carbi slept right through it and didn't even realise!

Dad started the car again and the monster let us drive out. It must have been scared of my teeth! I showed them to it lots of times!

MTLH and Dad called the monster 'car wash'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Aramis, my first car wash experience was a lot like that too. Especially the spit!

Carbi slept through that one as well! He's not very good at this "protection" thing is he? Luckilly I was there to protect MTLH.