Monday, November 20, 2006

How much is that doggy in the window??


Today after much barking at the neighbours who were playing with the fence, Nana, MTLH and I went to the shops. We walked a lot and we shopped a bit. Nana said that going out with me was as bad as driving a morrie. MTLH explained that it is because everyone looks at me and when Nana and MTLH used to drive in their morris minor often people would look at the car.
We were walking through the Plaza today and all of a sudden we came across a window that had dogs jumping up on it - but they were frozen in place! I wanted to find out what was wrong with them and MTLH was nice and walked me back to look at them.

I still don't know what was wrong with them. They had been flattened and frozen up against the window - I made sure I didn't touch the window! They looked like this... only flat and puppies!


People laughed at me when they walked past and I heard one person say "He is looking at the stickers!" whatever that meant. I think it's very rude to laugh at people you don't know and it's no laughing matters that those poor puppies have to stand up against that window all the time and not move and be FLAT!

No comments: