Friday, November 10, 2006

New Coats


Carbi got his new coat on Tuesday... but he had grown lots since MTLH had measured him and didn't fit.

So MTLH took me to the shops and got some matching material to make a coat!

First she made a template out of stuff she called 'calico' and then she checked that it fit Carbi. Once she had made some changes she cut out the green stuff, sewed some blacked stuff around the edges and added some velcro and it was all done!

She took this photo to get an OK from someone and then this evening she sewed on the badge.

Then she decided to make a new coat for me... we are still waiting for final approval and then she will transfer my badges onto my new coat!

I was a very good boy and sat still many times when she tried on my coat and fiddled with it.

No comments: