Saturday, November 18, 2006

1000


I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I have been busy keeping my eye on the two strange people that are here. They seem to live here and it looks like they are staying. They sleep in the 'closed room'. That's the room that was closed since I got here - until they got back! I don't think they are too scary although the one called 'Pop' seems to like me to talk to him all the time and the one called 'Nana' has an unhealthy compulsion to shake my paw.

I have also been busy helping MTLH do her uni assignments and I even went to uni with her for a whole day. I learnt all about brain injury and what I need to do to help people with it when I become an Occupational Therapist. MTLH had to get a new student card for next year and she asked if I could have one too. The lady just looked at her like she was crazy... and I think she is too, because I heard someone behind us in the line say that it cost them thousands of dollars to get it!

This post is called 1000 because of three reasons. Tonight everyone came here and we watched thousands of photos of China and Western Australia and South Australia... and I mean 1000's. I also had to shake hands 1000 times (this time I may be exaggerating). It seems that everyone in the family has the same hand shaking obsession - thankfully I know how to shake hands or else they might not want me to be part of the family.

The last reason is that we have had our 1000th visitor to the blog!!!
I was trying to get a pic of the site meter saying 1000 but I missed it and got:

(and just so everyone knows, this computer and the laptop are both set up so visits from them don't count).

I investigated and found out some information about the person visiting:
1. They came from Uncle Dan's blog - so he is good for something.
2. They don't use a computer (they use a Mac)
3. They live in Australia
4. They live in Sydney
5. They visited at 12.42am on the 16th of November, 2006
6. And their ISP is Optus Internet.

If this sounds like you please let us know!!! (there is free dog food in it for you and if you have your own blog - we may even link to it - depending on the content of course! :-) )

No comments: