Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THEY'RE HOME!!!


This morning we woke up early, and got in the car. We drove a bit then sat in lots of traffic, with Mum saying "next time I'm telling them to plan their arrival when it's not peak hour", so I figured someone was arriving and that we were going to see them. Since there was lots of traffic I thought that it was someone very important... maybe even this Santa guy people are starting to talk about.

We drove into a big car park and there was still lots of people, but they all seemed to have big bags like Mum had when she went away. We all got out of the car and walked to a big building - there were lots of big noisy things in the air. Mum and Dad looked at a big TV and then said we needed to go to C/D. So we walked and I looked for a big round CD but I didn't see one. Mum and Dad stopped at a boring place with no CD's to be seen. We sat and waited and waited and waited and slept a bit and scratched and waited some more.


Then, I saw someone!! It was someone I knew! Someone I thought I would never see again! It was better than Santa! IT WAS NANA!!! She came out of a big door and had two big bags. I was so excited! I haven't seen her for ages and ages - five and a half weeks (just think about how long that is in dog years!). I was soooo excited! I tried to jump out of Dads arms so that I could kiss her and cuddle her! Mum told Dad and Nana to go outside so that I could talk to Nana properly while her and Aramis waited.

So we went outside and I talked to Nana and then Dad took me to the toilet. THEN as I was walking back to Nana I saw Mum come out of the building with a bag and behind her was someone else I knew!! Someone else I thought I'd never see again! IT WAS POP!!! It was so exciting!!!

We all got in the car and drove to the shops as Nana and Pop hadn't eaten much. Aramis and I sat under the table and I had a snooze after my excitement.


After a snack, we drove home. Then Tommy and Laura and their Mum came over to see Nana and Pop.

~Laura~

I didn't think the day could get any better!!! THEN WE WENT TO DOG LESSONS!!!! I was so tired that I couldn't listen to Dad properly though and after a while we just went for a walk around the oval instead.

I'm going to sleep well tonight!
Carbi xox

No comments: