Monday, November 13, 2006

Hypo again!


This morning after getting home from work, doing the laundry, washing the dishes and playing with Aramis and me, Dad got ready for and got into bed. Then I realised something wasn't right!! I barked at him to tell him, but he didn't get up. I was lying on the floor eating my rawhide bone and didn't want to get up on the bed. So I barked some more. When he still didn't pay attention, I took my bone, got on the bed, put my bone in his lap and told him to eat it! That's what Mum does, she gives him nice food to eat and he gets better. He pretended to eat it and then went and got some drink! He doesn't think that I know he was only pretending but I'm not stupid!

1 comment:

e said...

Hi there Aramis and Carbi

We're in the DWB Xmas card exchange too so we thought we'd come by your blog to say HEY YA!

WOW! Carbi has really grown, judging from the collar size, eh?

Fei is our mixed breed but we are currently living apart for 3 months. We've just moved to Japan for work and unfortunately we can only have her join us in Feb. I miss her everyday and can't wait to see her again.

See ya!
Fei & Eve