Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Holidays


Mum, Nana and Pop all went on a plane for their holiday... but Dad and I went to Dad's parents house!!!

On Saturday morning Dad and I got home from work and there was lots of bags packed in the hall and Pop was carrying some up to the car. I had a cuddle with Mum and then they got in their car and Dad and I got in ours.


Dad drove to his parents house and we settled in. I slept in the same bed as Dad and I didn't need to have a lead attaching me to the bed!!! One night I went to sleep under the covers and when I woke up I couldn't see! I tried to find my way out and I couldn't! I started crying and Daddy woke up and rescued me - I hugged him and hugged him and wouldn't let go!

We had lots of fun on our holiday. Daddy told Mummy that I was spoilt rotten - but I'm not sure what that means - all I know is that I got lots of cuddles - and I met a new person!

In the backyard there was a nice little Carbi sized pool that Dad called a pond. I wanted to go in - but Daddy wouldn't let me!

Daddy took a few photos of me...I can't get the photos to upload to blogger - but they are in my photo album - so check them out there!

No comments: