Thursday, September 07, 2006

Me me me!



This morning Mum got a phone call from a lady from Diabetic Living. They want to do an article on me - who would blame them! Mum says the article is about Dad and PFD too but I don't believe her!


On the weekend Mum, Dad and I went to Dad's parents house for dinner. I played and explored the house and when everyone was eating I lay under the table and went to sleep. Dad went to take his Grandma home and I stayed to play with his Dad. He kept teasing me and putting my toys on top of the coffee table where I couldn't reach them - but I had fun trying to work out how to get to them.

On Tuesday I went to Puppy preschool again. We learn how to stay and how to heel. I didn't want to sit and learn though, I wanted to play with all the other dogs. Bella wasn't there but I played with Maddie again. I heard Maddie's Mum saying that Maddie would have to come over and play - I hope she does.

No comments: