Saturday, September 30, 2006

Firsts



So far this week I have had my first play on the beach, gone on my first camping holiday and been to my first movie.

Today, I added another first to that... I went to a cafe for the first time!

We picked up Uncle Dan from his house and then we all went into Springwood. Uncle Dan had to go to the bank so we dropped him off and waited in the car. While we were waiting I had fun looking out the window.


Then we went to a cafe and had lunch - well Mum, Dad and Uncle Dan did... I just sat on the floor.


To tell the truth going to a cafe isn't that exciting - all I get to do is sit or lie down - I don't get to eat and everyone else does. I did get a few pats and got to watch people walk past so it wasn't all bad.

After lunch we dropped Uncle Dan home again and went to the shops. Mum and Dad brought me a new bed to take to work as I have gotten to big for my old one.

No comments: