Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Paddy Dog sees a Ghost"


"Who threw those leaves at me???"

Today I went outside and there was someone pushing me around and throwing leaves at me. I tried to see who they were but I couldn't find them. Mum said that their name is "Wind", but I looked and looked and couldn't see Wind. I think they were hiding. I could see them moving the trees around so they must be very big!

Mummy got a book called 'Paddy dog sees a ghost' by June Woodman, for her sixth birthday. She got it out of the cupboard last night to take to her work. I read it today... the first page says...
"Paddy Dog is in his little house. It is a very windy day. Paddy looks out of the window. He sees the leaves falling off the trees".

I think that today must be a windy day and that Wind only likes to come out and play on windy days.

Today was also a very hot day, and after playing with Wind outside I came inside and tried to get cool. I found that the bricks near the fire were cold, and so I slept against them.


No comments: