Friday, March 23, 2007

Phoenix


Hi Everyone,

It's Carbi here! Sorry I haven't posted for ages - Aramis has taken over - but HE doesn't go to work with Dad and Me.

I have to have a tooth out tomorrow... but I don't want to talk about that today!


On Sunday morning, when Dad and I came home I found out that Aunty Lorraine and Phoenix were back!! We had lots of fun playing and talking... as you can see from these photos....

They went home on Wednesday... I was so sad when they went.

Got to sleep before my operation tomorrow.
Night
Carbi xx.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carbi!

As soon as that baby tooth comes out, you will officially be a BIG BOY!

We'll be thinking of you at the vet! You'll wake up, and be back with Dad and know nothing happened!

Big licks

Kate and Demarco

Simba and Jazzi said...

Good luck with your op. Hope it all goes ok.

Simba xx

Joe Stains said...

good luck at the vet!!

Tadpole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tadpole said...

Hi Carbi! I found you through DWB - yay for Cresties! :-) Hope your surgery went well; teeth problems suck.

Yuki n Joyce said...

gd luck for the operation...hope it won't hurt too much afterwards.

Yuki