Sunday, March 11, 2007

Introducing Oscar and Devo....


I meant to do this a while ago but Mum's been 'hogging' the computer. Just after our big meeting Aunty Lorraine flew to Perth to help Oscar and Devo start their new lives as diabetic alert assistance dogs - so they are now part of the Paws for Diabetics Inc family (I'm getting a lot of new brothers and sisters - it's very hard to remember all of them!!).

OK... So I'll start with Devo. Devo is short for Devoted. He now lives with Kim. Kim is 11 and is taking Devo to school and to scouts with him. Devo has already alerted Kim to lots of hypos.

Next is Ocsar
Oscar is living with Corey. Corey is also 11. Some people in Australia might have heard about all the trouble with Corey taking his dog to school with him. The principal said that he couldn't go, they are talking about it all now and will tell us what is happening when they have worked it out. Corey is staying at home with Oscar at the moment but hopefully will be going to school with him soon!!

One last thing before I go to bed.... I went to a meeting with Mum (we were on the phone) and someone there said that they didn't like my Aunty Lorraine's face - but I think she is beautiful (she was my mum after all!!!).

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I wish I could go to school with mom!