Sunday, May 06, 2007

Part 2: The House


Hi!
It's Carbi here! Aramis is tired from the big post yesterday so I'm writing today's post. Anyway... so we got to our house and had no furnature. The furnature was arriving a few days after us. The first thing Mum did was unpack the computer.

We were meant to have the modem for the broadband waiting for us but it wasn't here. Mum rang up Telstra and was really cranky after she did cause they said that the lady she had talked to first was wrong and that she had to wait for a week until the modem came.

This was the bed we were sleeping on. It was two camp stretchers pushed together.

I had a cuddle with Dad the morning after we got here.
It was very cold. I didn't like how cold it was when we got here. Pop and Dad put a door in the wall for me and Aramis to use.

I didn't like it at first because it is different to my old door but now I use it all the time.

This is our loungroom before our furnature came.

When the men came with our furnature Mum and Dad made us stay out the front so that we wouldn't get out and run away exploring our new street. Then the men had to come into the front yard and so Mum and Pop made us stay in a little fenced in bit by the side of the house! It wasn't fair!! Pop came and sat with us so that we were happier but it didn't reallly help.

When we were allowed back into the house there was furnature and boxes everywhere!! Everyone worked hard to get everything organised and I supervised. See...

In the mornings Aramis and I woke Pop up by climbing on him.
Stayed tuned for part 3: Touring Tasmania
Licks,
Carbi xx

1 comment:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Those beds look really uncomfortable. I hope your furniture arrives soon.

Simba xx