Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Driving


We did lots more driving last weekend. Nothing really interesting to report though so I will just post some pictures!

Saturday:
Mum let us stick our heads out the windows when we were on this track with noone around.



This thing is called a nut but I don't know why. It belongs to Stanley.



We had to wait in the car while Mum and Jo climbed up onto a platform to take a photo of Stanley's Nut.
Sunday:
I don't think it's very nice for someone to be calling us 'cliff face'... my face does NOT look like a cliff.

This bridge hurt our feet to walk over.

These are the water falls we saw (we saw a few of them).



2 comments:

Louise said...

Carbi I love the photo of you with your head out the window, and Aramis you look very dignified in front of the waterfall. I;m sorry the bridge hurt your feet- I will send the promised doggy boots to you as soon as mum sends me your feet sizes.

love aunty Lou, Marcel, Francis and Zeus (the fish), and as always, Manny.

Texas's Mum said...

Hi Guys,
I loved the pictures
they are sooo nice.
Wish I could have been there but
I would stay away from the water
I hate water.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).