Friday, September 28, 2007

Shhh


Don't tell Carbi that I'm telling you this... but I need you all to know what a big baby he is!

The other morning we were all happily sleeping... and all of a sudden we got woken up by a howl. Dad and Mum sat up and saw that Carbi was sleeping and he was howling in his sleep!! He was crying like a big cry baby!

He won't tell me what his dream was about. I think that he won't tell me because it he is a big baby and he was probably crying over something silly!

But shhh... remember not to tell him I told!

~Carbi doesn't look like this anymore but inside he is still a big baby!~

3 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up with today. Have a great weekend.

Simba xx

Deanna said...

Poor baby - be nice to the little baby!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think mayb he got some nightmare