Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm in love!


Now some of you may remember that I have fallen in love before... but this time it's the real thing!!

I have introduced you to Shania before (here) but I didn't really know her until she came and visited me and Aramis two weeks ago. She is so beautiful. She is a chinese crested just like me - but she isn't a powderpuff.


I spent lots of time just kissing and cuddling her and letting her know she was special.We played together alot.But sometimes she'd get cranky at me and then I'd have to leave her alone for a while.

She has gone back to Sydney now... but I'll always love her!!

5 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Are you sure she is in love with you? I don't think thats a loving look she's giving you in the last photo.

Simba xx

Carbi Yarker said...

Well that's when she wanted me to leave her alone. Mum says I'm too affectionate - I didn't realise that you could be TOO loving but I guess you can.
Licks
Carbi

Carbi Yarker said...

PS. we are snuggling in the second picture see...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to your blog!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

having great fun with ur new fren at home?