Friday, June 30, 2006

The Glass House - ABC


I know it's a bit late but I was told that on 'The Glass House' they have a story about a dog in America that dialled 911 for his diabetic owner. The show is repeated at 11.20pm tonight, but for those who are too tired to stay up and watch it - like me - below is a copy of a news report about it.
_____________________________________________________
Kevin Weaver, 34, of Ocoee has his beagle Belle to thank for saving his life in February. After Weaver had a diabetic seizure, Belle bit the number 9 on Weaver�s cell-phone keypad, which automatically dialed 911.
(JULIE FLETCHER/ORLANDO SENTINEL)

June 15, 2006

_________________________________________________________________________________________


There are a lot more reports about it - I ran a google search which returned 101000 results - however, I don't think they are all for this puppy!

No comments: