Saturday, June 17, 2006

Moving home


Today was moving day....

After rolling into bed at about 4am this morning the alarm went off at 6am and out we rolled agian. James and I went to Penrith to collect the truck we were hiring. It was the first time James had driven a truck - but by the end of the day we both had trouble adjusting to sitting in a car again.

When we arrived back at our house, our army of helpers had arrived (my mum and dad, James' mum and dad, and James' brother, Andrew and James' brother's friend, Tylor). Everything slowly but surely got moved. Mum and James' mum packed most of the kitchen stuff as I hadn't had any time (I have heaps of assignments due as well as trying to pack!).

By 6pm we were back at Mum and Dad's (or should I say our house!). One of the first things I did was set up our puppy's area in our room, so everything is now ready for him!

To our Army of helpers!
Thank you!!!!!
Love from Liz and James

No comments: