Saturday, June 23, 2007

Everything


Hi everyone!!!
I'm so so so sorry I haven't written for so long!!! We have been busy!

It was my 1st ever birthday on the 14th of June!!! I got to have a cheese platter and I had a cake with a candle on it and I got to have a bone and I got to have a big piece of cake!!! It was so good!!! The only bad part was that Mum misplaced her camera and had to use her old one... which would be fine except now she can't find the cord to get the pictures from that to the computer so she has to keep searching and I can post them when we can get them onto the computer.

Mum and Dad keep playing "where's Aramis?" and "where's Carbi?" with us. I'm much better at this game than Aramis... see...

Mum and Aramis's friend from Uni has come to live with us. Her name is Jo.
She is nice - even Aramis likes her!! She calls Aramis and me silly bananas. Mum said we are going on a car trip with her tomorrow. We are going to 'see where the wind takes us'. I hope it takes us somewhere with yummy food!! I'm going to make Mum take her camera with us (she found the good one after my birthday the silly banana!) and I'm going to write tomorrow night about our trip!!

Carbi xx

1 comment:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Burid in fluffies, what a way to go.

Simba xx