Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bath Day


I think Mum and Dad like torturing me! It's true!! Want to know how I know???

Well... this afternoon I was having a perfectly lovely time playing outside. I dug a hole and burried a bone for safekeeping. Ok, so I got a bit dirty, but I had fun.

THEN...
I came inside. Mum and Dad saw me and decided I needed a bath before going to work tonight. So they tortured me and gave me one.

NOW...
by itself that wouldn't make me think they LIKE torturing me.

BUT...
once I was dry we went around to Nan-nan's and Aunt M's house to water their gardens, as they are still away.

SO....
Aramis and I played with the water while Mum was watering. Ok, so we got a bit dirty, but we had fun

Can you guess what happened next?

YES
we got home and we BOTH had to have a bath!

THAT MAKES TWO BATHS FOR ME TODAY!!!!





No comments: