Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Picnic at Martin's Lookout


Today we went for a picnic. Mum worked out where we were going and didn't tell Dad until she had too. We drove to Springwood and Mum and Dad got some food and then we drove for a few minutes. We went down a bumpy road through the bush.

We got to the end of the road and parked the car. We walked down a track and then we came to an open area. There was a big cliff that I wanted to look over, but Dad wouldn't let me. Mum and Dad sat down and ate their food while Aramis and I explored the area where they were sitting (they were mean and wouldn't let us off out leads, so I still couldn't look over the cliff).

While they were eating Mum told Aramis and I about the day Mum and Dad got engaged, because Dad proposed to Mum at the lookout.

After lunch, Mum took some photos of us all.






This evening we went to dog training. I had so much fun! I jumped around all over the place and tried to play with all the other dogs. Aramis is really boring when we go to training. He does what Mum says and ignores me when we I try and talk to him. Dad is watching a DVD so I'm going to go watch it with him now.
Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures and you looked like you had a wonderful time

Baily said...

wow what a great day!
love the pictures. that must be fun going so exciting places with your mommy and daddy

nose licks
baily