Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome Ali



So... today we picked up our new car. It's a Hyundai Getz. Mum was going to call her Gertie (she names everything - and now has a good reason too - see Uncle Dan's post "Why you should love your computer..." ) but then she found out what the number plate is.
It is:

AL 19 LJ

which therefore makes the cars name Ali (AL1). Mum and Dad like the number plate cause the last two letters can stand for Liz and James (LJ) and that makes the whole thing easy to remember. All they have to do is think of the cars name, followed by a 9 and then the first letters of their names.

Anyway, the car is a nice blue colour, and is very quiet! The old car was noisy!!! Mum was sad to see her old car go but likes the new car too. I like the car because it is comfy for me to sleep in - it also smells different. Dad and Aunt Em kept saying it smelt like "new car" and they seem to like the smell, but I don't!

I start Big School tonight so I'll write about that tonight or tomorrow and I'll hopefully have pictures.


No comments: