Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guess what I can do??


Today I learnt how to get onto and off ramp escalators. The first time we went up Mum had to lift me on (Dad went first because I often do things just to be with him). The second time we went up, however, I just ran straight on to the ramp. I also got to walk in the Plaza (on the floor!) for the first time - it was only for a few minutes - but I still got to do it and I behaved!

I also learnt how to jump into the car - not scramble in after a few minutes. I now just jump straight into the car, and then straight up onto the seat.


In my last post I said that I didn't like going down the stairs inside... but I now know that they aren't so bad! Mum and Dad helped me a few times today but just before I wrote this I went down the stairs all by myself - I hesitated a bit at the beginning but I now know that I can do it all by myself!

No comments: