Friday, February 02, 2007

Another Secret


There is another secret and I promise I don't know anything about this one!!! It's my birthday on Sunday, I will be 2!!! MTLH went to Pet Barn to get us the flea stuff we have every month and come back out with a bag... and she wouldn't let me see what was in it!!!! She got cranky when I tried. Yesterday the same thing happened at the local shops!!! I'm guessing it's my presents... I wonder what they are.

One thing I do know is that I'm not getting an elephant because that wouldn't fit in a bag and MTLH wouldn't be able to carry it even if it did!


Licks,
Aramis xx

9 comments:

Texas's Mum said...

Hi Aramis
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope that you get lots
of good stuff like toys,treats,etc.
Remember to take heaps of pictures so you
can put them up on your blog.

Love and Licks
Texas (and His Humans).

Aramis said...

Thanks Texas (and His Humans)!!! I will have my official photographer take photos of my birthday and my presents!
Licks,
Aramis xx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey happy birthday girl...

i'm going to be 2 soon....

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Early Happy Barkday wishes Aramis! I hope you get lots of pressies and treats. The work you guys do is so important.

C-K-C

Simba and Jazzi said...

You are very clever dogs. Mummy says I'm pretty clever, I learnt to bark when the phone rings because Mummy is a bit deaf and can't hear it ring.

Simba xx

Aramis said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone!!

Simba - I howl when the phone rings if it isn't picked up after about three rings - and I find the cordless phone for MTLH when it's ringing. I also saved the house from a fire a few weeks ago by telling MTLH and Dad and they put it out!!!

Licks,
Aramis xx

Simba and Jazzi said...

Wow, and my Mummy is impressed when I roll over, I better not let her read this.

Simba xx

Joe Stains said...

oh how exciting!!! what would you do with an elephany anyway?! I hope you get some great things!

Freda said...

Hey Aramis,

Have a great B-Day! If you get an elfarent then you can tickle its ivories, as they say.

Wuufs!

Freda