Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Promoted!!


I was going to tell you about this last week but I talked it over with MTLH and we decided that I should tell you this week. Carbi and I went up a class at training!!! The man who tested me and MTLH said that I could almost go straight up to the top class except that that's not allowed!!

Apart from going to our first full lesson as green class members at training tonight, today was boring. Instead of dragging us around, MTLH sat in front of the computer - making calls, writing and faxing letters and emailing people trying to find someone to help us. No luck yet but hopefully SOMEONE will be nice soon!

I'm tired after training tonight so I'm going to go. Carbi and James are going to be in another magazine soon - this is the photo MTLH took for it.

Night.
Aramis xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your buddy Carbi looks so cute in that pic! It's so great that you both went up a grade in you class - one day you will have to let us know more about what you do in your class and what your levels mean. For now, congratulations! I have never been to school. I am home-schooled. But Dad says that I still have loads of potential. :)

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Simba and Jazzi said...

Brains and beauty. Well done you. Your Mummy and Daddy must be soooo proud.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion! :)