Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sick as a dog!


Hi everyone!

Carbi had to go to the vets twice in two days!!! We went yesterday as he has had sore teeth again... it seems that he likes his baby teeth and he had kept another two as well as his adult teeth which means that he needs to have another operation to take two more teeth out! This time he won't have the snip snip operation as well tho because he already had that.

Then last night Carbi and Dad went to work and MTLH and I stayed home. We went to bed at around 2am after working on writing lots of letters to government people about Paws for Diabetics Inc. At 4am Dad rang me and MTLH and said that Carbi was sick. Something about runny poo and red stuff in it. MTLH left me at home and came back with Carbi. We stayed awake for the rest of the night keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't get sicker and have to go to the doctor. Dad rang again at 6.30am and said that MTLH had taken his car keys home with all of Carbi's stuff. So MTLH left me at home again and came back alone. Dad came home a few minutes later. This time Dad stayed up and waited for the vets to open to get Carbi another appointment. MTLH and I got a few hours sleep before we had to get up and go to the vets with Carbi. Carbi has medicine to take which is good because MTLH puts it in some peanut butter and I get some peanut butter too!

Anyway, so we came home and were here for a little while and then Dad's teeth started hurting. He had some pain killers and put some hot things on his mouth and it didn't get any better so MTLH started ringing dentists for him. It's Saturday. Noone was open. She managed to get an appointment for him tomorrow morning. Dad then went to bed and has been there with Carbi and looking after him and I've been looking after Carbi.

I stole this picture off my Aunty Lou's blog (Carbi and I are doing that a bit lately!).


This is a scan of my cousin Cooper. He is still in my Aunty Kellie's tummy. He has been their for 29 weeks now. Isn't he cute?!!

Licks
Aramis xx

7 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh no! keep us updated, FEEL BETTER!!!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

I hope those teefies are all fixed up soon!

Luv Chuckles

e said...

oh i hope everything is better soon.

your cousin is a cutie!!!

Fei

Anonymous said...

Hope Dad and Carbi are both better...wow...so many things all at once! Oh and let MLTH know that if Uncle Dan didn't tell her my idea about the PAWS flyer let me know...I'll try to get the ball rolling for you all as well...if I spin it right my idea may benefit PAWS and the philanthropist who will hopefully donate time and resources for it! :D

fI

Anonymous said...

Oops...here's the correct link:

fI

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you get your teeth sorted out. Amazing scan picture.

Simba xx

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, sweet Aramis & Carbi :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

Hope you are feeling better Carbi.