Sunday, February 04, 2007

Birthday


This morning I got woken up by MTLH singing Happy Birthday to me. While this is nice, I don't know that she should sing that often!!!

We got up and waited for Dad to wake up then I got to open my presents!!! I wasn't sure what I was meant to do with the nice bag in the middle of the room and since I'm polite and don't look in other peoples bags I hid under the desk and MTLH had to get everything out for me.


I got:
Schmackos

Raw hide bones
A ball on a rope

A snake (not one that can bite tho)
A Giraffe (see I said I wouldn't get an elephant!!! but I got a giraffe!!)
And a Santa Paws ball.

We hung around home eating rawhide bones - which I had to SHARE with Carbi! MTLH read me the emails my other Mum and my sisters sent - I had 4 emails!! I spent some time telling Olivia (my sister who lives with my other Mum) what I got and she wanted to know if I was going to have cake and funny hats. Unfortunately no cake but happiliy no funny hats either!!


We then we out. We went and picked up Uncle Dan and went shopping. MTLH helped me pick out a valentines day present for my lovely girlfriend. We went for a run in an empty carpark.

Carbi spilt Dad's coffee on himself and Dad - don't worry, it wasn't hot. This is what Dad's shirt looked like:

Carbi now has more brown patches than he did. Dad picked out some bones for Carbi and I to have when we got home. We got chicken necks, lamb necks and brisket bones.


When we got home Dad got out a chicken neck for each of us, but they are either mutant chickens or they are really lamb ones because look at the size of them!!!

Carbi decided that both of them should be his and he pulled a clump of hair out of me!!! Which I don't think that that's fair because we only got bones cause it's my birthday!! This is me not sure if it's safe to eat it.

I then made MTLH and Dad be my body guards and had a good chew.

Also today, we had our 2000th visitor to the blog!!!

So there are celebrations all around. Carbi has some news to tell you too but he can do that himself later!

Licks
Aramis xx

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 2nd birthday Aramis!!!! You got some really neat stuff!!!

Hugs,
Maggie

Yuki n Joyce said...

happy birthday aramis!! (saw ur birthday on the dwb events calendar ;)) wow those are some nice presents!! u r one lucky dog!

I think your job is really cool too...must hav trained really hard to be able to alert ppl about dropping blood sugar levels. i dun think i can ever do that heheh.

Yuki

Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to you Aramis!! YOu have got some real neat pressies!! (and look at the size of that chicken neck!!)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Barkday Aramis - sounds like you had a great day, with lots of cool pressies :-)

Love
Opy

Joe Stains said...

happy birthday aramis!! what a great day!!