Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm Sorry!!!


I'm sorry everyone! I lied to you all!! I knew all along what the secret was but I wasn't able to tell you because it was a secret from Aunty Lou and she reads my blog and we couldn't let her know.

Before I tell you what the secret was I'll tell you that it isn't that purple aliens are coming to visit.


I'm also want to say that we didn't go to Villawood agian today and we aren't going to the coast again.

We aren't going to the coast because Nana isn't here! She went to CHINA!!!! That's the secret!!! Nana went to China for Aunty Lou's exhibition and Aunty Lou didn't know until she turned up at the door to her appartment!! Nana talked to Uncle Phil and organised it but Aunty Lou just thought that Nana and Pop were gettting flowers delivered!! Nana turned up with some fake flowers in her hands.

So... the little purple bit was cut out of this....


and this is what Nana would have looked like when Aunty Lou opened the door - although she would have been wearing warmer clothes!!!

I hope everyone forgives me for lying!
Licks,
Aramis xx

No comments: