Saturday, February 17, 2007

We're Back!!!


Hi everyone,
Did you miss us?? We weren't here for a while because we were sick. Carbi generously shared whatever he had with me... but we are all better now and have been for a few days. The other reason we didn't post was because MTLH and Nana used up all their MB allowance for their broadband and made it too slow to be able to do ANYTHING!!!

We don't really have anything to tell you about anyway. MTLH organised getting badges for some of the people in Paws for Diabetics and she also got me one as well. Mine says "Public Relations Dog". MTLH wanted to get one for Carbi that said "Spoilt Brat" but she didn't.

MTLH and Dad have been packing some more of our stuff up today and she put me into a box because I'm going with Mum and Dad too. I just sat there and looked at her. Carbi also got put into the box (after I got out) but he got scared and tried to jump out!

MTLH did an interview with someone from the Victorian branch of Diabetes Australia. We are going to be the cover story of their member magazine!!! So MTLH took more photos of us - this is one of them.


Good night!
Aramis

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

we are glad you are feeling better!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Yay ya back! Great photo.

Simba xx

Joe Stains said...

I am TANnER I HACKED the BLOG of JOESTAINS!? WHATTTSUPP!?!?!!!!