Sunday, August 13, 2006

Acting funny


Last night at work, James started to seem 'different'. I tried to let him know by biting at him but he didn't realise I was trying to tell him something. James being "different" made me feel funny. When he was holding me I wanted to be on the floor, and when he put me on the floor I wanted to be held. I kept trying to get his attention and he finally went into the kitchen and had a drink, which made me feel better. He said to Liz this morning that he did that because he felt shaky. After he had a drink he started to seem like himself again, so I felt better. When I felt better and stopped trying to get his attention, James realised that I had been trying to tell him something and he gave me lots of praise, so I think I'll do it again!

I don't like being apart from James, even if I'm playing I want to be with him... but he sleeps all day and I like to get up and play outside in the sun. Today I was playing and wanted to go to bed but I couldn't get to James because our bed looks like this:

So I curled up on his dressing gown to sleep because it smelt like him. Liz found me and carried me to bed.

4 comments:

Louise said...

What a smart boy Carbi!!

...You must take after your Aunty Lou ;)

Louise said...

Hang on Carbi, are you a boy or a girl? You mum calls you a boy, yet your profile says female.

Perhaps you take after someone else your mum once knew well.......

:)

Carbi Yarker said...

Mum said to say sorry... I AM a boy, but she forgot to change it to male when she changed her profile to be mine.

And Mum seemed cranky by the suggestion you made - but I don't understand it!

Louise said...

Ahh, mystery solved and I take back the other suggestion.

But you are a very cute boy.