Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hello


Hi Everyone,

My name is Carbi and I am going to keep you all up to date on my adventures. On Tuesday, the 8th, I left my brothers and sisters in Hargraves, NSW and started my journey. My new parents, James and Liz, told me that I was to be trained to become a hypo-alert dog for James with the organisation, Paws for Diabetics (PFD).

So far, I have been busy settling in. I have met my new Nana and Pop (who live with me) and my NanNan and Aunty Maura.

Last night I made some new friends, Tommy and Laura, who are closer to my age, but a lot bigger and scarier than me!!!


It was Laura's second birthday. Even though I was a bit scared I was on my best behaviour and didn't react when Laura tried to pick me up by my neck (luckily Liz was also holding me).


Halfway through the party, I fell asleep!

I cried last night when it was time to go to sleep because I missed my brothers and sisters. I eventually fell asleep and woke up bright and early this morning. I had a play outside with Liz, Nana and Pop before Pop went to work.

Right now, I'm really tired so I'm going to go to sleep.

It's a hard life but some doggy's got to do it!


PS. Hi to Aunty Lou, and Hi to Uncle Dan - hope I can meet you both soon!!!

No comments: