Thursday, August 24, 2006

Book Worm (or dog as the case may be!)



Uncle Dan tagged me to complete this little "getting to know you" exercise.

1. One Book That Changed Your Life

"Clifford the Big Red Dog" changed my life because before that I didn't realise that dogs can be Red or that they can be as big as a house!

2. One Book You Have Read More Than Once

Considering I'm only 10 weeks old - I haven't really had time to read many books - let alone read them twice!

3. One Book You'’d Want On A Desert Island

I agree with Uncle Dan on this one - "Raft-making for Dummies." (except I'd need "Raft-making for Doggies" with instructions on how to do it when you don't have an opposable thumb!)

4. One Book That Made You Giddy

"Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy" by Lynley Dodd, if you have ever read it you would understand why

5. One Book That You Wish Had Been Written

"How to train your owner - 101"

6. One Book That Wracked You With Sobs

It's not so much a book but a nursery rhyme - Old Mother Hubbard - WHY does the dog not get anything to eat???? WHY, WHY? It's not fair!

7. One Book You Wish Had Never Been Written

See above!

8. One Book You'’re Currently Reading

"What-a-Mess has Supper" by Joseph Wright

9. One Book You'’ve Been Meaning To Read

Any of the Spot books.

10. Now Tag Five Bloggers

Aunty Lou, Eryn (I don't really know anyone else!)

4 comments:

Louise said...

That is seriously too funny. I was laughing tears.

Carbi Yarker said...

Thanks Aunty Lou! Pop says he will read me "The Big Ball of String" soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carbi, Sounds like you are settling in at your new home. Everyone tells me I look just like Hairy McLeary, especially when i have just had a bath. Other people say I remind them of Benji, I should be so lucky to be that famous.
Your friend Taz (Taizah) in Brisbane.

Carbi Yarker said...

Hi Taz,
I saw your picture when Mum was working on the PFD website, you do look like Hairy McLeary. I hope you don't make me giddy if I meet you!
Carbi