Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Saturday


When we got home from work this morning their was only time for me to go to the toilet and have some breakfast before Thor, Willow, Aramis, Lorraine, Mum, Dad and I got into the car. We were going to the AGM for Paws for Diabetics. Thor was very excited because he was going to be meeting his new Dad. We drove for a very long time (one and a half hours) and eventually got to a house. We got out of the car and went into the backyard. There were dogs, dogs and more dogs!!! They were all in runs around the yard but Aramis, Willow, Thor and I were able to go anywhere we wanted to in the yard.

We all played and Thor got to eat some food (I helped a bit). After about 30 mins Thor’s new dad came! After that more people started coming and there was another dog, called Jet, who looked a bit like Aramis.


There was also a dog, called Panda Bear, who had lots and lots and lots of fur! He was white and was covered in fur, I mean covered! I hope that one day I can have long fur like him!


Aramis and Panda Bear liked dancing.


All the Mums and Dads of the other dogs then sat in a circle and talked for almost an hour (I had a sleep while they were talking). Sitting around in a circle must have been hard work!

After they finished talking some more dogs got let out of their runs. Those dogs were short and had flat faces and I was a bit scared of them.

Aramis and I took turns taking photos with Mum's camera when she wasn't looking (but Dad was watching us and making sure we didn't break it.

Because Dad and I had been working all last night we went to have a sleep in the car. Mum came to wake me up because we were leaving soon and she wanted to make sure that I was going to go to the toilet before we drove home. I was still half asleep when Mum put me down in the yard and I thought I was seeing triple. It seemed like Aramis had turned into three dogs!! After I woke up a little I realised that there was actually three dogs – I wasn’t seeing triple!

We packed up and got back into the car and went home.

No comments: